Our Registration System has been upgraded to provide a better customer experience.
Quick tips for registration
Before registration day:
- Create an account or test your login and password.
- Find registration dates under the Registration Tips quick links on the Register for Activities page.
- Add activities to your wish list by clicking the heart icon on the right-hand side of the activity box.
- Make sure all family members are added to your account by clicking on Manage Family Members.
- Check that your payment method information is up-to-date in the Saved Credit Cards section.
There are 3 easy ways to register for a Champlain Heights Community Centre Program.
ON-LINE: →Register on the Vancouver Recreation site.
IN PERSON: Payment can be made by Cash, Debit, Visa, MasterCard, or AMEX
BY PHONE: payable by Visa, MasterCard, or AMEX 604-718-6575. Press 1 to speak with a staff person.