GENERAL SAFE PRACTICES
• Registration and payment is required for most programs to help reduce the capacity to allow for physical distancing. Limited drop-ins may be permitted.
• Please arrive no more than 10mins prior to your program time. Patrons may be required to line up prior to entering the facility.
• Please follow physical distancing practice and maintain minimum 2 metres between yourself and others at all times.
• Please bring your own pre-filled water bottle and dress accordingly. Not all fountains and changing rooms will be available.
• The building will not be open for loitering. You will be asked to leave the building once your program has ended.
• Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave. Please respect and follow directions of staff at all times.
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
• All participants, instructors and staff who have symptoms of COVID-19 OR traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days OR were identified by Public Health as a close contact of a confirmed case must stay home and self-isolate.
• Participants must assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
• A participant may still receive care if another person in their home has symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease, but they remain asymptomatic.
• Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, will not be permitted to attend program.
• Daily checks for respiratory illness at sign-in by asking participants to confirm that they do not have symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other respiratory disease.
• If a participant, instructor or staff member is unsure if they should self-isolate, they should be directed to use the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool, contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit. They can also be advised to contact a family physician or nurse practitioner to be assessed for COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases.
ENHANCED CLEANING MEASURES
• Reducing the amount of people who can visit at one time.
• Setting up one-way travel around facilities and where it is not possible, two-way travel will be in place.
• Clearing and cleaning programming space in between classes and activities.
• Facility will be sanitized at least twice per day on all high frequency touch points in addition to any regularly scheduled overnight sanitizing/cleaning per operating days of the facility.
• Site Safety Plans available at reception desk.